Friday, October 28, 2011

Marian Symposium at Guadalupe Shrine

Apparently I've been slacking.  These photos are from the Marian Symposium hosted at the Guadalupe Shrine a few weeks ago.  As I said before, this is thee conference to attend at the Shrine.  I met Mother Miriam(formerly Rosalind Moss of Catholic Answers), what a fantastic lady.  I did not realize she was not able to found her order in the Arch. St. Louis, but Bishop Slattery welcomed her to Tulsa OK recently.  Although she still does appear on Catholic Answers Live, I told her I missed her since Relevant Radio will not carry the program.  I've thought of getting XM Radio to pick it up on EWTN radio.  Okay, what else, oh, I love Bishop Ricken btw.  Ah, and Dr. Miravalle is a deacon?  I had no idea, he assisted at Mass.  He didn't assist last year so this was news to me.

Side note: The Friars are offering a Low Mass for All Saints & All Souls Day next week, both at 5:30 pm.

Fr. Peter Fehlner

Friars of the Immaculate broadcasting on AirMaria.com

Dr. Mark Miravalle

Bp. Ricken taking notes

Rosary before Mass





Fr. Angelo wins the award for greatest beard I've ever seen.