Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New poll question: Favorite Wisconsin based sports team

It's also over on the right bar over there.  Although my wife sometimes argues with me, my pick is the Milwaukee Brewers as my favorite sports team.  Especially these Brewers, everything about this team makes me love baseball despite the ridiculous corporate structure of the MLB(as opposed to the brilliant setup of the NFL).  The Brewers overcame some terrible ownership, and have been saved by LA businessman Mark Attanasio, who had his father sing the national anthem for game 1 of the playoffs(who also sings the anthem at every opening game).  And not just the team, but two words which makes a world of difference; Bob Uecker.  The team is sooo Milwaukee and sooo Wisconsin.  Don't get me wrong, I love watching the other Wisconsin teams(well I don't watch the NBA...), but the question is who's number 1.   Ask me in a couple years and maybe I will have changed my mind..  I think it will be interesting to see the results on this one.  By the way, the staches win on the previous poll.




Results


Photo