Monday, August 15, 2011

The Badger Catholic nominated for two Catholic New Media Awards

Catholic New Media AwardsThe Badger Catholic got nominated in two categories

- Best Written Blog
- Most Entertaining Blog

I always joke with Virginia that I don't really "write" on this blog.  I copy/paste.  In fact, she's always impressed with my copy/paste skills.  Maybe I will add Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V to my resume.

We are pitted against some fantastic blogs like The Crescat and The Ironic Catholic, not to mention juggernauts like The Distributist Review. It will be tough goings.

But it would seem this blog got at least one vote.... from Fr. Z!
I especially wanted to give some support to Creative Minority Report and Badger Catholic and the Catholic Underground podcasts and iPadre.
If you'd like to vote, you need to register and cast your ballot at Catholic New Media Awards.

We did have 49 people vote in the mustache poll so you never know.