Wednesday, November 16, 2011

UW Badger Catholics to pray rosary outside "Gentleman's" Club in Madison

From UW Badger Catholic
We are going to Silk Exotic to pray a rosary outside the doors for the intentions of those struggling with sexual immorality so they can find the love they are looking for. We will meet at St. Paul's and drive from there. It's about a 15 minute drive. It would be great to have as many people as possible so we can have the biggest possible impact in the battle against satan. Please RSVP so we can arrange rides. If you want to drive that would also be great.
That's what I'm talkin bout!  

HT Maggie

BTW, they are on Facebook.  I'm grateful not to be the object of a copyright lawsuit - but honestly, I googled the name and searched and found nothing when I named this blog.  I'm thinking I need to get me one of the shirts...