Monday, November 14, 2011

TeDeum: USCCB Fall General Assembly is underway

It's been a favorite past-time of many Catholic bloggers: The USCCB Fall General Assembly.

The bishops of the US are meeting in Baltimore right now. Many are watching with interest.

I'm stuck on a netbook while my main computer is in for repair and I can't deal with how slow the clicks are taking online. Therefore, while i have a day off, I will not be tweeting and taking notes throughout.

If you are interested, I would encourage you to turn on EWTN right now if you have it. It is also being streamed online, and the USCCB is live-tweeting and on Facebook. Go here to see the many ways you can follow what the bishops are discussing. You can also see what is being voted on and how those turn out.
details at Te Deum laudamus

You might have also heard that the infamous Nat Cat'terd has been campaigning against Abp. Nienstedt appointment to anything at the USCCB.  I guess being Pro-liturgy, Pro-life and Pro-marriage makes you an enemy to some members of the Body of Christ.  That's like the left arm punching the head, heart, and the .... well, a lower extremity of Christ's Mystical Body.